Workshop on Identity Theft at Meeting Thursday
The Lake Sarasota Community Group has its regular monthly meeting this Thursday, Nov. 11, at 7 pm. In addition to the regular agenda items, the agenda includes these special items:
- A report on the results of the Adopt-A-Family Festival, and how to allocate the proceeds (i.e., should we "adopt" one family, or more than one, for the Holidays?)
- A proposal to do something for a family for Thanksgiving.
- Any other holiday event planning (e.g., Santa on Firetruck).
- Citizens Patrol: Sheriff Office reports uptick in incidents.
- Reminder: Community Garage Sale is Nov. 20th.
- A Workshop on the dangers of Identity Theft and how to protect yourself. Sandee Rains from Credability.org -- formerly the Consumer Credit Counseling Service -- will speak.