Welcome Wagon

A note from Lake Sarasota resident Diane McDonald:
I am looking forward to welcoming the new neighbors of Lake Sarasota. I want to get started and know that there maybe some others that would like to work with me. I am going to go around to the businesses in the area to see if they may donate gifts for a basket presentation. I also am interested in getting some of the Lake Sarasota "Bakers" in the area to donate fresh muffins, cakes, brownies, etc. In the past 3 months there have been 18 new families. I'm anxious to get started. Thank you for your support, Diane.
If you would like to work with Diane, contact her via email (diane@homesaremyracket.com) or by phone: 308-3885.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Workshop: Development on West Side of Lake Sarasota 7.18.23

West Bridge meeting summary and next steps

Sarasota Baptist's planned development: Careless? Indifferent? Dangerous?