Citizens Patrol Update

Greetings,

Let me introduce myself. My name is Ted Cover. I live at 4102 Parry Drive. I will be handling scheduling of the Citizens Patrols.

The next Citizens Patrol training session will be Tuesday, July 8 at 6:30 p.m. (immediately before the regular Community Group business meeting). The location is Sarasota Baptist Church, Room 100.

My home phone number is 379-0758. You can also contact me by E-mail at TCover6161@aol.com

The Citizens Patrol needs two volunteers for each of the following nights:
  • Sat. June 28
  • Fri. July 4
  • Sat. July 5
  • Fri. July 11
  • Sat. July 12
  • Sat. July 19
  • Fri. July 25
  • Sat. July 26

Patrol duration is two hours. Start time for the patrol is up to each team. Start time may be any time between 8 p.m. and 2 a.m.

Please respond by email. I will get back to you confirming your patrol day and time. I have the magnetic signs for your vehicle, and the log book. I also have a Sheriff's Department cell phone should anyone not wish to use a personal cell phone.

Our Citizens Watch and patrols do make a big difference. Here is the Sarasota County Sheriff's Department report for Lake Sarasota for May 2008:
  • There were no juvenile incidents.
  • Vandalism: 5/2 4:42 p.m. 4102 Parry Dr.
  • Theft: 5/5 10:19 a.m. 4142 Parry Dr.
  • Theft: 5/18 3:06 p.m. 6735 Mauna Loa
  • Theft 5/30 6:39 a.m. 6834 Tema Ln.

Thank you,
Ted Cover
Lake Sarasota Community Group

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Workshop: Development on West Side of Lake Sarasota 7.18.23

West Bridge meeting summary and next steps

Sarasota Baptist's planned development: Careless? Indifferent? Dangerous?