County Grants Coordinator Kathlyn Clayton will be on hand to help us focus on a do-able project that would benefit from County matching funds. Various project ideas have been floated, but if there is interest, one will be chosen for Spring grant funding.
Other items on the agenda include:
- SCAT bus routing through Lake Sarasota
- Any news around Bee Ridge Road improvements
- Any updates regarding the Bee Ridge Park of Commerce
- Monthly Sheriff's report on crime in Lake Sarasota
- A report on the recent community garage sale
- Rothenbach Park Project
- Election of Boardmembers for 2015
It all happens Thursday Dec. 11, 7 p.m., at Sarasota Alliance Church, across from Chaucer on Bee Ridge. All are welcome, no dues.
Also, join the online Lake Sarasota, on Next Door. Anyone living in Lake Sarasota is eligible to join - no fees.