Tentative Agenda for LSCG General Meeting
As of now, these are the items on the Thursday, Sept. 13th Lake Sarasota Community Group agenda for its general meeting (all residents are welcome) at Sarasota Alliance Church, 7 pm:
- Mr. Donald Hadsell, Director of the Office of Housing and Community Development for the City and County of Sarasota will talk about zero-interest rehab loans from the county. No monthly payments and the loans don't have to be paid off until you sell your house.
- Ryan Cooke is coming to talk to use about the new LA Fitness that's opening at Bee Ridge and Cattlemen and to give us a great price break on membership.
- Discussion of the Bee Ridge Road Plans that was presented to the community on Sept. 6.
- ***NEW*** Do we want SCAT to consider expanding its bus service within Lake Sarasota? Sarasota Planners say it is possible that SCAT could route public buses to go more deeply in to Lake Sarasota, which could shorten walks to bus stops. How do you feel about that?
- A possible update on what's happening with the land between Lake Sarasota and I-75 owned by investors represented by developer Richard Fischer.
- The latest on development of the parcel on North Mauna Loa, which Race Trac has indicated it wishes to build on.
- Traffic calming: Several people have said they are coming to talk about the August accident on Mauna Loa that claimed the life of Andrea Rody.
- Update on the garage sale.
- Like us on Facebook